HFLF Services include the following:
Mental Health Services
Staff provide individual and group sessions for adults with mental disabilities. Services are of a supportive and problem solving nature and focus on reducing symptoms and functional impairments through interpersonal feedback and reality testing.
Rehabilitation and Skills Development
Clients participate in a structured, focused, practical training program in the acquisition and rehearsal of a variety of life skills. The program model is psycho-educational and areas of skill acquisition include:
- Medication and symptom management
- Communication and relationship skills
- Social problem solving
- Community involvement and use of leisure time
- Meal preparation skills
- Money management and consumer awareness
- Vocational training and job seeking skills
Staff provide targeted case management and service coordination services to link clients to benefits and community resources.